PANSIES A PLENTY
Pansies will greet you as you enter the market this week. Gresczyk Farm is setting up outdoors with their gorgeous pansies – a welcome sign that spring is finally here to stay! We’re counting down to our last several indoor markets (we move outdoors June 20) and our vendors are transitioning from their indoor to outdoor schedules. Read on for a heads up on who will, and will not, be with as we move forward.
Things of note this week. All vendors participating this week are listed at the end of this newsletter.
- Something to Crow About dahlia tubers will be at the market again this week, their last market day until they return to the outdoor market in August with their blooms.
- Olive Oil Factory is taking this week off.
- Wave Hill Bread will sample their new Cranberry Walnut and Wild Yeast breads
- Mohawk Bison and Twin Pines Farm are back with us.
- Cato Corner Farm and Beltane Farm cheese will both be available.
Vendor participation looking forward:
- Camp Hill Farm chicken will be with us through the May 2nd market, then they move to their outdoor Saturday market in New Milford. They are looking for staffing to support participation at the outdoor Litchfield market as well but a satisfactory solution hasn’t been found as yet.
- Sugarwater Farm hydroponic greens, Plum Brook Chocolates, Bridget’s Breads and Mohawk Bison will be with us through the indoor season, but will NOT participate in the market outdoors.
- Other outdoor only vendors join us opening day at Center School, June 20. More on this later.