If you haven’t already signed up for the Mid-Winter Harvest Dinner on February 28th, you can buy your ticket at the market or click here for more information and the registration form.
A heads up on the market schedule since it’s a little uneven until April. We have another market next week, 2/7, then a 3 week break to 2/28 and another 3 week break to 3/21. Come April we’ll be back to our normal every other week schedule.
Here’s our vendor participation other than usual this week and the next few.
- Savor cookies rejoins the market as a regular vendor.
- Mohawk Bison is taking a week off.
- Laurel Ridge and Mapleview Farm will be absent 2/7 then back 2/28.
- Plum Brook Chocolates rejoins us as a regular vendor 2/7.
- Wild Carrot Farm will be finished for the season either this market or next, depending on supply.
- Winding Drive Jams will be at the 2/7 market.
Special guests (see below for more detail)
- Musician - Scott Griswold and Jim Katzin
- Guest vendor – Barefoot Books
- Cookbook Exchange
- Recipe tastings – Slow cooker Spanish chick pea soup
Misia Gill has written a helpful hints column on microwave tips. Worth reading for some terrific time saving ideas including one on short cutting the time for bread rising.
Sustainable tip of the week. Come join us at our Mid-Winter Harvest Dinner, a fundraising event to help sustain our market and its programs.