Several of you have asked what will be available at market for Thanksgiving dinner. Here’s a little guidance. Fruits and vegetables are abundant. Unless you want something unusual you’ll find everything on your list. We do NOT have turkey but there are several local turkey farmers.We encourage you not to wait to order since they go fast. Interested in Wave Hill Bread cubes for your stuffing this year? We need to know in advance with an idea of quantity since we don’t normally offer this. The same is true for any other products you might want to include in quantities more than your usual shopping needs – think cheese, mushrooms, pies, bread, etc. Let us know what you want and we’ll try to provide it.
Here’s what’s up this week and the next few.
- No mushrooms, goat cheese or maple syrup this week. Kay’s at a CT maple meeting.
- Mapleview Farm joins the market for the season
- Hillhome Country Products is with us the next two weeks then not for several.
- Laurel Ridge Farm, Mohawk Bison and Twin Pines Farm are absent this week but back next week
- Chelsea’s Blue Ribbon Lamb joins us November 8 through December.
- Savor cookies and Winding Drive Jams will be with us on November 8
- Chelsea’s Blue Ribbon Lamb will be with us again in November and December
- Plum Brook Chocolate will not be at the November 8 market
- Musician – Charles Kaplan
- Oral cancer screening – Dr. Rob VanWyck
- Cookbook Exchange.