BRING YOUR PRESENTS TO BE WRAPPED!
Back by popular demand is Wrapagami – the art of gift wrapping with reusable materials. Go Green this holiday season. Bring your presents to the market and our volunteers will wrap them for you free of charge. Or you can work with them and learn how to do it. If you have a favorite scrap of material or scarf you feel would make a great “wrap” bring it along. Square pieces work best. No tape, pins or fasteners required. If you’d like to learn more about Wrapagami check out this youtube.
Try as we will to let you know ahead of time who will be at the market when, we always get last minute changes. Here’s vendor happenings for our last two 2013 markets.
- Boxed Goodes will make an occasional visit this Saturday, 12/14
- Berry Ledges Apiary is back from their one week break
- Laurel Ridge and Mohawk Bison are absent this week, but present 12/21
- March Farm and Olive Oil Factory are both most likely absent this Saturday, and back with us 12/21. If there is something in particular you want from either of these vendors, let us know and we will try to arrange to have it at the market.
- Plum Brook Chocolates and Winding Drive Jams will be with us both 12/14 and 12/21
- Pure Love Granola and Savor Cookies are with us this week, 12/14
- Wild Carrot Farm is back with us for the next two weeks. Their absence last week was weather related.